Many of us are experiencing extremely cold temperatures and dastardly weather so I thought it was rather interesting to note that January 6th is CUDDLE UP DAY
Cuddle Up Day is an opportunity to snuggle up to someone on a cold winters’ day or night. Chances are it’s cold outside. So, cozy up to a special someone, and enjoy some warmth and love. This day is enjoyed by both young and old.
This day is a great opportunity to: cuddle with your cutie, snuggle with your sweetie, hug your honey. And, of course, you do not have to cuddle up with someone……
- Cuddling up in your easy chair is a great idea, even better by the wood stove or fireside.
- Cuddling up with a pet is always rewarding.
- Cuddling up to a stuffed animal is quite secure and comforting.
- Cuddling up with a good book is enjoyable.
- Cuddling up by the fireside is warm and cozy.
- Cuddling up with a hot cup of tea or coca is relaxing
However you chose to spend Cuddle Up Day, stay warm and relax – you deserve it.
“Come cuddle close in daddy’s coat Beside the fire so bright, And hear about the fairy folk That wander in the night.”